|Job Title:||Pre-Sales Engineer|
|Salary:||$120000 - $125000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Casey McDonagh|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 16:33|
The responsibilities will include:
· Work in closely with the Sales Team on Customer proposals and presentations.
· Work in collaboration with exciting and prospect customer to understand their requirements and develop effective solutions.
· Respond to RFI's and Proposals.
· Build strategies in the various segments in order to achieve targets
· Be able to objection handle and address any foreseen concerns
· Act as the key point of contact for the sales team in terms of product knowledge
· Present technical solutions to customers.
· Monitor and support the technical solutions throughout the Sales Process.
· Act as an SME for the key products.
· Assist with the implementation and support of new clients
· Keep up to date on new trends in technology and within competitors' products.
· Provide feedback to the product and development teams to help improve product features.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
· 3-5 years' experience working in a pre-sales role as a presales or senior consultant.
· Exposure to payments industry will be highly regarded.
· Strong understanding of microservices, cloud architecture in relation to API Integration.
· Understand challenges in Fintech and key competitors in the payments space
· Must have experience in a minimum of one of the following: JSON, XML, Xpath, Swagger, SQL.
· Proven successful deal close rate on opportunities engaged.
· Tertiary qualifications in IT related discipline.
· Experience with software development methodologies including CI/CD
Thank you in advance of your application
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please submit your resume in WORD format
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's