The key responsibilities of this roles include: managing small to large complex hosting environments, facilitating deployments and implementations, resolving configurations for clients and providing end to end network service.
To be successful in this role, you would have the following experience:
- Experience with Network technologies, including LAN and WAN;
- Experience with MPLS networks ;
- Experience with clustered network environments;
- Fortinet Firewalls and Citrix Netscaler exposure ;
- CISCO Nexus Switches and ASA Firewalls exposure;
- Cisco CCNP/CCNA Certification.
- Cisco CCIE certification (desirable);
- Strong understanding of Intel, VMware, O365, Azure, AWS and other cloud tech;
- Windows server and related Microsoft technologies (Exchange, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, Internet Information Services) including monitoring and troubleshooting, administration, replication technologies, security hardening and performance;
- Strong customer communication and documentation skills;
- Support experience with significantly sized user base
- Prior experience managing/leading a small-medium sized team.
- Managed small to large complex virtualised multi-tenant hosting environments;
- Built and maintained strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Infrastructure design, build, deployment and disaster recovery testing;
- Citrix XenApp experience preferred;
- Proficient in ITIL methodologies: change, incident, problem and configuration management.