A successful and large player in Australia's Telco industry, this company pride themselves in their forward thinking and high-performing business. Be part of this growing organisation and make a huge impact on your customers' success
Working alongside Business Development and Account Management teams in Corporate & Enterprise, this role plays a key role in providing technical presales support to new and existing customers of the business.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of our customers' requirements and consult on recommended technical solutions
- Deliver customer presentations ensuring effective positioning and communication of the chosen solutions
- Successfully differentiate our products based upon the established value proposition in a commoditised, highly competitive market
- Assist in technical management of major bids and tender responses
- Maintain comprehensive understanding of competitive industry solutions
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a technical sales/pre-sales role, preferably within the telecommunication industry
- Excellent presentation and written skills, including demonstrable successful tender response experience
- Outstanding relationship management skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and commercial audiences
- Demonstrable experience in the design of Data Network, VoIP, UC and Cloud (IaaS) based solutions
- Proficient understanding of Fibre, Ethernet, IP, MPLS, SIP, UC and IaaS technologies
For a confidential discussion and more inforamtion on this opportunity, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 and APPLY NOW!