Our client is a financially stable telecommunications organisation, having been in the market for many decades. They have recently gone through a transformation of their overlay product and service offerings, and delivering exceptional products and services.
They have a high performing team and a culture that allows you to make decisions quickly and deliver effectively.
This is a newly created role, reporting to the MD. You will manage a team of 9 Sales people across Enterprise, Government and Service Provider Channel verticals.
The role will see you drive structure around the ability to manage the sales funnel. An enabler, you will work with the team to understand roadblocks and then work back into the business to deliver changes.
You will work closely with the MD, Product and Marketing teams to help redefine sales strategy with new products and service offerings and determine new ways to take these to market
Your key goal will be to create a high performing sales organisation by building a strong sales operating framework
- Weekly sales forecasts, win / loss management, renewals and upgrades. Presenting monthly to the board
- Pipeline management - using Salesforce
- Performance - managing and delivering sales commission plans.
- One on Ones - weekly review meetings with BDMs tracking progress of sales, sales planning sessions and Quarterly Business Reviews as well as day to day team management
- Owning the execution of and improvement to CSF5 (Critical Success Factor of Balanced Scorecard for Challenger Sales / Named Account sales success).
- Point of escalation for the sales team
- Owning bid responses, working with lead BDM
- Working with marketing to provide sales support and collateral / tools
- Building and monitoring sales reporting and other intelligence essential to the sales organisation and that the sales team have access to dashboards and real time data.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
At least 5 years of experience in a similar role, working in a fast paced sales environment, with solid experience in managing a team
Experience in developing data driven insights, getting behind the data and delivering the message to senior stakeholders
Relevant degree qualifications highly regard
Highly numerate, with proven commercial experience in developing developing accurate forecasts in a corporate sales environment
Experience in developing and executing improvements to processes and systems in an IT, MSP or Telecommunications environment.
Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to comfortably present to C Level
A proactive and flexible attitude, with the desire to achieve and ability to work in fast paced, complex environment
This is an outstanding and rare opportunity to join a high performing team, in a high profile role that you can truly make your own.
For a confidential discussion, please call Karen Aldrich on 02 8023 5607. Please apply with your CV below