A leader in security solutions with global presence, this organisation create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems. Their innovative solutions are driving forward a more secure and efficient world.
Supporting all activities of Projects and Services Department, you will be providing clients with on-site and in-house services including service calls, repairs, device management and routine maintenance.
You will be responsible for
- Providing technical and electrical support and expertise to the installations and maintenance business of the Service department
- Liaising with software developers for overall system design
- Diagnosing faults and analyzing system performance
- Installation, integration and commissioning of Integrated Security Systems including CCTV and Networks
- Maintaining Linux and Windows based operating systems
- Attend service calls as required
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position within systems maintenance, device management and server monitoring
- Knowledge of operating systems- Windows/Linux
- Cabling and CCTV licensing is highly desirable
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
For a confidential discussion and further information on the role, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615