An undisputed leader in cloud computing, this global organisation offer compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. They are expanding at an incredible rate whilst always ensuring quality and reliability are maintained whilst being at the forefront of innovation
- Be responsible for deploying and scaling a network that supports across all business unit of the organisation and across multiple global datacenters.
- Assist in creating powerful deployment processes that increase both velocity and quality.
- Work closely with internal customers on network solutions; bringing those solutions from concept to production.
- Create and implement changes to the network.
- Work closely with automation teams in defining the tools that will assist in the scaling of an ever growing network
- Bachelor's Degree in a technology related field
- 1+ years professional experience working in large scale networking environments.
- Knowledge and experience with internet routing protocols and concepts: TCP/IP, BGP, MPLS, ISIS and/or OSPF
- Knowledge and experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS and Junos.
- Experience working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Experience in automation via Bash/shell scripting and Perl/Python programming.