- 6 month contract prime CBD location
- Lots of freedom in decision making
- Market conform salary
An innovative and industry leading insurance organisation is looking for an Instructional Designer to develop and create learning material for face to face as well as eLearning platforms. The objective is to support customer facing staff in transitioning to a new, more customer centric way of working. The organisation is based in the CBD and is known for its great work culture and positive company values.
As an Instructional Designer you will:
- Develop procedures, practice standard guides and an operation manual
- Work collaboratively with SMEs
- Engage independently with a wide range of stakeholders
- Design and publish all reference guides and material for face to face training.
Ideally you have Learning and Development experience in:
- Sound theoretical instructional design
- Developing soft skill training material for customer facing staff
- Working in a rapidly evolving work environment
If you value a work-life balance and like to work in a prime CBD location at an innovative organisation, then apply now to find out more.