- Working with top tier clients
- Dynamic organisation where you can reach your full potential by working on challenging projects.
- Offering excellent development opportunities, inclusive and supportive working environment.
Our client is on the lookout for enthusiastic and experienced analytics, data warehousing and business intelligence professionals. Focusing on the full project lifecycle in this consultancy role. You will have strong communication skills working directly with their clients to develop and deliver effective client focused solutions.
Send me your CV and I will reach out to you!
- Action the full project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Use your proven consultancy skills to manage the relationships with stakeholders to ensure effective deployment.
- Bring your added value to the business providing relevent recommendations.
- Experience with data integration with a range of data sources and tools to extract, transform and load data (Talend, Pentaho, Informatica and Matillion ).
- Form connections and be able to translate business requirements into Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions.
- Experience and/or exposure in Information management best practice solutions and/or advisory services in Data Governance, Data Quality and Master Data Management
- Experience in cloud technology (AWS, Google or Microsoft Azure)
- Exposure to data modelling (dimensional, data vault etc) data ingestion and ETL design
- Technical awareness of DW/BI technologies and development techniques, including one or more of the following: Microsoft SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/Power BI, MicroStrategy, BusinessObjects, Tableau or Qlik
Dont miss this opportunity...click apply now...