As the Program Delivery Manager, you will be accountable for the delivery of multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects. The ideal candidate will have the experience to look at the sites as a whole, and take into consideration all facets of the construction process and how they interact with each other.
You will be responsible for coordinating a senior team of Project Managers to ensure the project remains in accordance with the agreed time and budget requirements, whilst also taking into consideration HSEQ objectives.
- Oversee internal/external delivery partners ensuring multi-disciplinary interfaces are managed efficiently.
- Prepare and collate construction milestone reports in conjunction with the Project / Construction Managers.
- Point of contract for key-subcontractors for important project matters
- Provide leadership and direction for the program of work that is in line with project outcomes
- Provide direction and supervision for project staff, as required.
- Implement company WHS, QA and Environmental management systems on assigned works packages.
Experience required for the role
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, practices, operations, services and activities of construction and rail engineering programs.
- Over 8 years' experience in Civil, Rail and Tunnel projects is ideal
- Prior involvement in complex large-scale transformational project work
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- Excellent communication skills are a must
To apply for this fantastic career opportunity role please click on the apply now button or contact Robert Daniels on (02) 8023 5699 for further information.