*Canberra based position*
A highly regarded Managed Service Provider, committed to delivering successful outcomes for their customers through expert collaboration with world-class vendors
This customer-facing position will see you perform Linux based operational support and project activities using cloud delivery.
- Develop, implement and support customer environments and solutions
- Build and manage a highly distributed network of servers and services
- Design smart solutions to difficult problems using the best fit and cutting-edge technologies
- Drive automation, scaling, monitoring, configuration management, security, networking and distributed computing.
Key technical experience required
- Experience with deployment and operation of OpenStack, Cloud Stack/Cloud Platform and other Cloud platforms
- Significant understanding of and experience in designing/building/running environments incorporating combinations of (highly available or not):
- Experience with open source application suites (e.g. WordPress, Drupal, CKAN, Nagios)
- Experience using modern orchestration/automation technologies (e.g. Puppet/Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, etc)
**Please note, only applicants who are an Australian citizen and able to hold an Australian Security Clearance will be contacted**
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615