Our client specialise in optimisation for digital transformation. They have a global footprint with a direct presence in 49 countries and, through their partners, can deliver their services in a further 103 countries.
This role is a key member of the Software Asset Management (SAM) team working within the Managed SAM team.
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with great SAM knowledge and SAM toolset experience, that will manage all aspects of the SAM service delivery to existing and new Managed SAM clients who are medium to large enterprises.
- Act as the Service Delivery Manager for MSAM existing and new clients:
- Provide analysis and recommendation on all aspects of SAM;
- Manage BAU activities with clients and be the first level of escalation for any operational service issues;
- Work with and manage all areas of the client’s SAM tool, including purchasing, licensing, contracts, perform license optimisation & reporting;
- Provide assistance and consultation to customers in case of vendor audits;
- Be able to provide Effective License Positions (ELP’s) across Microsoft, Adobe, IBM, Oracle and SAP;
Provide training to customers on the Flexera FNMS and Snow SLM platforms;
- Liaise with Licensing Solutions Specialists & clients in pre-sales activities;
- Assist in proposal preparation;
- Attend weekly operational meeting and other governance meeting with client to report findings for remediation
- Provide advice and mentoring to SAM Analysts;
- Liaise with platform vendors for licensing and support;
- Collaborate with Technical analyst and lead in service delivery;
- Develop and maintain strong working relationship with Licensing Sales & client management team;
- This role is predominantly based in Sydney though some travel may be required interstate.
- MCP for Microsoft licensing for large organisations
- MCP for Microsoft Designing, Assessing, Optimising Software Asset Management
- Software Asset Management
- ITIL Foundation
- ISEB SAM Practitioner
- IBSMA Practitioner Certified in Assessing Software Asset Management Processes (according to ISO/IEC 19770-1)
- Expert working knowledge of ITIL Best Practice for Software Asset Management, ISO 19770-1, Microsoft SAM Optimisation Model and FAST (FSSC-1:2007)
If this is you, click apply now!
To discuss the role further call Leanne on +61 2 8023 5601.