- Join forces with one of the worlds top entertainments business and consistently push the envelope of innovation and creativity
- Be part of their vibrant, collaborative workforce in conveniently located, modern offices
- Global career opportunities and a robust salary and bonus structure on offer
This role will give you the opportunity to manage the project end to end, streamlining processes and identifying innovative technologies, incorporating them into the team's software and operational processes.
What to expect
- Design and implement solutions to solve complex and challenging technical requirements
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development, participate in design reviews and recommend improvements for projects
- Develop end to end ownership of projects
- Meet with stakeholders to gather requirements, perform technical requirements decomposition
- Prepare cost and time estimates of all design options and other project requirements
- Carry out release management including risk assessment and contingency planning
- The ability to work closely with stakeholders
- Provide technical assistance to the team and make process improvements
- Minimum 8 - 10 years of hands-on technical experience using core languages (Expert level C++ and C#)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent.
- Software development experience with object-oriented design
- Possesses good project management skills and organizational skills.
- Proven experience leading and mentoring team members
- Ability to effectively communicate across cross-functional teams and technical and business engagement managers
* World Leader in Entertainment
* Robust benefits package
* Global career opportunities
* Free parking and gym onsite
* Staff rewards and incentives
If this role has sparked an interest, please send your CV and successful applicants will be contacted.