- Own the overall responsibility of implementation of services in delivery through to final acceptance including preparing, planning, monitoring, controlling and closing the project.
- Oversee and improve services delivery (where applicable) in alignment with the correct processes and tools
- Report on and provide sufficient operational visibility to the relevant stakeholders
- Build a cohesive team environment, ensuring good communication and adherence to the escalation process
- Knowledge on subcontractor management is required, as a reasonable percentage of the work will be done by subcontractors in metro and regional sites.
- Resource management: planning, booking and coordinating resources with the project and lead the project team
- Working technical knowledge and hands-on experience across 2G,3G, LTE and wireless, RAN and transmission (greenfield / upgrades) is required
- Prior experience in project lifecycle management for end to end telco deployment rollouts
- Strong understanding of Occupational Health and Safety
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Strong leadership or people management experience
- Previous Site Acquisition (SAED) experience
- PMBOK or other project management principles certifications is advantageous
Please Note: Experienced interstate candidates willing to relocate are also welcome.
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please submit your CV clicking the APPLY button or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.