- Gain valuable exposure to a broad scope of cutting edge technologies
- Work in a Cloud/Managed Services environment, an exciting area with extreme growth
Your next employer is on the cutting edge and collectively represents the exciting future of IT in Australia.
For the right candiadte this is an opportunity to gain further exposure to a wide range of technologies, make a difference for clients and our wider society whilst working within one of the fastest growing cloud and managed service environments in Australia.
If you are a dedicated Senior Engineer with exceptional Linux/Unix experience then you need to apply for this
Here's what you need in order to be considered:
- Strong experience with Linux (RedHat, Centos, Ubuntu), Solaris & AIX.
- Experience supporting Unix operating systems HP-UX;
- Understanding of VMware, O365, Azure, AWS and other cloud tech;
- Understanding of Automation & Configuration Management (Puppet) highly desirable;
- Windows server and related Microsoft technologies including monitoring and troubleshooting, administration, replication technologies, security hardening and performance, would be advantageous;
- Strong customer communication and documentation skills;
- Managed small to large complex virtualised multi-tenant hosting environments;
- Built and maintained strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Infrastructure design, build, deployment and disaster recovery testing;
- Basic knowledge of NetApp storage;
- Working knowledge of monitoring platforms, WANs, SANs, backup and disaster recovery platforms;
- Proficient in ITIL methodologies: change, incident, problem and configuration management.
Now is the time if you've been thinking about a change. This is your chance to work with the best!