A fantastic opportunity is available with a leading Telco who have large-scale project work and can provide a professional work environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Solid background as a telecommunications rigger predominately across Cellular / Mobile Networks projects including (3G, 4G & LTE upgrades/greenfield builds).
- Experienced in working at heights to Install, assemble, fault find and diagnose are essential
- Experience working for major network carriers with prior BTS exposure.
- Assist technicians to undertake installation rectification of all equipment deployed during the project rollout (RBS, Towers (from ground feeders etc.)
- Panning/ Re-panning Antennas, Terminating / Re-Termination of Cables, Labelling, Grounding & Sweep Testing
- Be computer literate - this role will see you working from a tablet in the field to complete live detailed audits (internally and externally)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Basic Rigging and First Aid certificate required
- Working at Heights and Tower Rescue certificate
- Full Australian Driving Licence
- Working rights for Australia
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please apply now or contact Robert Daniels on (02) 8023 5699.