Leading Australian IT service provider (absolute employer of choice consistently ranked as a top 20 company to work for in Australia). On-site barista (free coffee), amazing team culture, strong vendor partnerships, Australia-wide career development opportunities, outstanding learning and development programs and certification opportunities.
NetApp Storage Specialist, working directly with the Cloud & Managed Services architecture team on projects as well as providing L4 support. The majority of this role involves working with the internal architecture team validating HLDs, designing LLDS and deploying NetApp-based storage solutions. You will be the sole L4 escalation point and Storage SME in the Sydney business (among a number a number of other less senior storage engineers).
- Deploying and administering NetApp Storage (CDOT)
- Storage Management Tools (OnCommand Unified Manager, Performance Manager)
- Managing backup integration with Netapp technologies (Commvault Intellisnap experience highly regarded);
- Experience with automation tools such as Netapp Workflow Automation;
- Netapp/Cisco Flexpod architecture;
- Cisco UCS platform;
- VMWare vSphere;
- Microsoft operating systems and applications - Windows Server, Exchange, etc;
- Knowledge of and exposure to ITIL process;
- Experience with public hyperscalers (AWS, Azure) highly regarded;
- Working knowledge of other storage vendor tools and systems is beneficial (Purestorage, Hitachi, Dell Storage, IBM);
If you are interested in learning more or applying directly, you can call David Milburn on (03) 8399 9943.
*This is a Sydney-based role.*