As Head of Sales - Financial Service Solutions you will develop business and engage with clients, both new and existing, in the Financial Services Industry, focusing on revenue generation and new business.
- Develop sales strategy and penetrate the Financial Services Market, to position products and services
- Ownership of sales - from prospecting, pipeline management, deal creation to contract sign
- Seek out new customer opportunities with both new and existing customers in Financial Services
- Focus on revenue targets and growth, with a customer centric, solution focused approach
- Source new opportunities to help exceed revenue targets
- Sales strategy to increase business revenue
- KPI achievement - Revenue, Growth, EBIT
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships to C Level
- Coordinate and own bid response towards the customer for a solution, utilising internal support
- Customer engagement and develop yourself as main point of contact for Financial Service Sector clients
- Regular reporting on activities and opportunities, revenue forecasting and budgeting
- Identify the projects with high sales growth and actively develop the business, securing the involvement and support of relevant internal resources
- At least 10 years of experience in a solution sales role, selling into Financial Services sector
- Outstanding written, verbal communication skills with the ability to present and sell to Exec level
- Proven track record of achieving sales success, within a solution sales environment
- Ability to develop sales strategy, within a technology environment
- Highly engaged, with the ability to develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
Reporting to the Sales Director, this is a rare role which you can really make your own.
For a confidential chat, please call Stefanie Harms on 03 8399 9930 or apply below.