As a Property Officer, you will perform a mixture of property and financial administration tasks in support of senior Property Managers.
The role requires:-
- Preparation of property and site review material, draft lease renewals and general ad-hoc admin
- Liaison with internal customers and external landlords
- Prepare and distribute weekly tracker reports
- Management of landlord rental payments and reconciliations
- A very high level of accuracy and attention to detail any discrepancies
- Monitoring and payment of services and utilities
- Proactive and efficient management of workload
The successful applicant must possess the following:-
- Prior experience drafting lease renewals
- Previous property administrative experience in a property or accounts team
- Accurate, well-developed reconciliation skills and experience with renewals
- Strong data entry and analytical skills.
- Self-starter attitude
- Proven ability to effectively manage own workflow
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on delivering innovative solutions, then please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY button or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.