- 12 month contract
- CBD location
- $500-$580 per day + super
My client is the largest insurance company within Australia and they are looking for an experience Change Analyst to join their team on a 12 month contract.
They are looking for someone who is a great cultural fit for their team. Someone who has that can-do attitude!
You will be:
- Support delivery and implementation of change management outcomes for programs and projects in partnership with your program manager in alignment with and supported by the change practice framework, governance and operating rhythms
- Complete change management activities and deliverables including change impact assessment, stakeholder analysis, change readiness, resistance plan, training needs analysis, facilitate workshops
- Coordinate, analyse and collate outcomes for the change program to facilitate the achievement of change objectives.
- Apply change management tools to the process to ensure specialist capacity is applied to support the process of change.
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Drive the co-ordination and collation of information to support a single change calendar for icare
- Develop and maintain tools and change support information
- Provide expert support in use of change management tools to project managers and people across icare to spread change capability
- Collate lessons learned across all change initiatives and share quarterly/as required with key stakeholders
- Actively participate, contribute and support CMP practice initiatives and delivery approximately 10-20% of your time
- Stretch objectives: You might be given the opportunity to lead smaller projects as a change manager supported by the practice as part of our development.
- Proactively analyses information to provide insights, emerging risks and issues
- Contributes to driving better change practices and capability through analysis of lessons learned and identification of systemic issues
- Has a strong service orientation towards internal customers and proactively finds ways to support and collaborate for better change outcomes.
- Tertiary level qualifications at degree level in business management or related discipline or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience acquired through extensive experience
- Someone who is ready for a changing future and who can understand when legacy matters
- Extensive experience at a senior level in leading change initiatives and improvement programs.