A global leader IT solutions and Managed Services provider offering consultancy, project services, security solutions and operational services enabling their customers to experience a successful journey through their digital transformations.
As a Presales Solution Architect within the hybrid infrastructure team, this role will see you assisting multiple clients across infrastructure projects, roll-outs and implementations- working closely with Engagement Managers as the trusted advisor for all things technical.
- Pre-sales and scoping solutions for enterprise, and SME customers through consultation, collaboration and cooperation with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- Managing the design and delivery of relevant solutions whilst providing technical, analytical and architectural subject matter expertise as part of opportunity development, pre-sales, and project delivery.
- 3-4 years' experience with a systems integrator or MSP would be highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience working on data centre based storage, virtualisation and backup related projects, rollouts and implementations
- Relevant industry certifications across multiple vendors such as: NetApp, VMware, CommVault, EMC, Nutanix, Cisco
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience of client issues, industry and business operations
- Be an effective communicator with excellent relationship and analytical skills
For more information on the position and a confidential discussion around your next career move, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615