Our client is a technology company moving their headquarters from New Zealand to Sydney. They build cross-border payment infrastructure for businesses around the world. They combine a payment platform with applications for businesses of every size - from start-ups to large multinationals - to accept payments.
The perks of an employee with my client don't stop at collaborating with great people on exciting and innovative projects. They also offer Super, Flexible Work Hours, Time-off, Bonus on Achievements - and a Culture of Learning.
We are searching for passionate, experienced software developers. As a Software Development Engineer, you will help solve a variety of technical challenges and build a service end-to-end, with innovative experiences that will drive customer adoption and satisfaction.
You will help invent new features, design, develop and deploy highly scalable and reliable distributed services.
In the team you will have the opportunity to:
- Build exciting new web services and products
- Work directly with developers as your customers and shape the vision of your product
- Brainstorm, prototype, test, and iterate on new ideas
- Work with the latest technologies and tools
- Learn from others and help grow those in your team
- See the positive impact of your work on real customers
- Thrive in a start-up, innovative environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of software development experience.
- Strong experience with frontend development (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Expreince with Visual Studio 2015 + (w/ TFS), .NET Framework v4.0+, MVC 4+ with Razor, WCF services
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience writing unit tests, code refactoring, improving code performance
- Proficient with git source control and GitHub
- Genuinely excited about cloud services, with a strong interest in working with the latest technologies.
THE IDEAL CANADIDATE
- Experience with cloud services (AWS) would be preferable.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures.
- Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics.
- Knowledge of modern full development life cycle software engineering practices, including coding standards, reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with mission critical, 24x7 systems.
- Demonstrated ability to innovative in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST.
Contact Leanne Hewes; 02 8023 5601 or 0401 050 699