This position manages the day-to-day operations of the Directorate's office and leads and coordinates the team that provides executive support services to the Directorate's senior management.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage the office administration budget and coordinate the Directorate's Human Resources requirements
- Ensure the provision and maintenance of high quality records management, correspondence, briefings, resource planning and internal and external customer engagement
- Develop, implement and review administrative systems, business processes and operational procedures as required
- Coordinate the Directorate's staffing requirements in accordance with the Department's Code of Conduct and related HR policies and guidelines.
- Manage the Executive Director's diary, office communication, correspondence and briefings to ensure strict adherence to departmental and Ministerial guidelines and timeframes.
- Oversee, quality assure and regularly review, the Directorate's records management procedures
- Liaise, negotiate and correspond with other Directorates, government agencies and external suppliers on a wide range of sensitive and/or confidential matters.
- Support functions include maintaining diaries, arranging travel itineraries, creating and revising spread sheets, designing presentations, organising engagements, conferences, workshops, and meetings including minutes and follow up actions, coordinating briefing papers, and general office administration.
- Extensive EA/ Management experience at a Board and Executive level
- Relevant experience in providing high level administration support
- Strong communication and interpersnal skills
- Ability to produce quality results
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Business and Financial acumen
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to problem solve