You will be required to successfully implement Distributed Antenna Systems that are delivered on time and in line with the client's technical requirements.
Other key accountabilities include;
- Install, maintain, test, repair, remove or upgrade various systems and configurations
- Performing cable and system test (DAS, Small Cells, WiFi, etc) regime to validate system performance
- Provide leadership to teams working to deliver each site utilising your build knowledge to troubleshoot issues whilst ensuring build quality is maintained.
- Site acceptance duties, including final testing, quality control and handover acceptance.
- Report on any issues to the necessary stakeholders and promote teamwork.
- Prior deployment experience with DAS in diverse environments with a range of vendor equipment (i.e. Commscope, Huber & Schuner, JMA, etc)
- Previous experience in system testing, including RF sweep and Fibre, PIM, and carrier handset testing/optimisation
- Installation knowledge with a various range of fibre, copper, coaxial cable types
- Comfortable with the MS Suite, in particular with Word, Excel and MS Project.
- Open to travel to worksite locations
Please apply now via the website or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699 for further information.