An exceptional opportunity within one of the world's largest and most reputed technology integrators/managed service providers working across an ~$100M annual security project portfolio spanning multiple sectors and industries.
About The Role
Become a Trusted Advisor, Solutions Architect and Collaborative Consultant to some of Australia's most famed clients through analysing their strategies, targets whilst gaining a deep understanding of what the core drivers of their business are.
This is a lucrative senior position in the Security Technical Architects space.
Your key responsibility will be to consult, analyse and interpret client business requirements into a technical security solutions framework and provide technology roadmaps governed by strategic direction, business requirements, resourcing and financial constraints.
An exciting role where you will specify and design complex solutions based on your technical expertise across multiple domains. This will be achieved mainly through conducting system security and vulnerability analysis, risk assessments, studying architecture and identifying integration issues.
Working closely with clients and team members, you will be producing technical specifications for the custom development and integration requirements for the overall prescribed solution whilst liaising and collaborating with the client throughout the journey.
Skills And knowledge Required:
- Security and Infrastructure experience within a large scale technology services environment.
- Pre sales experience is an absolute must have
- Strong experience designing and supporting large security infrastructures
- A strong background of providing technical direction, frameworks, and technology roadmaps to meet business strategic needs.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
- A proven ability to break down complex technical topics into common language for the sake of non technical client members.
- Excellent knowledge of today's security technologies, LAN's, WAN's, VPN's, Routers, Firewalls and other related security devices.
- Proven and strong client engagement skills
- Experienced with scope of work determination , product pricing and RFP/RFI responses.
- Experienced with managing proof of concept initiatives and their set up and delivery.
To Apply You Must Have:
- Pre-sales experience
- RFP response experience
- Strong proposal writing experience
- Broad security knowledge with a proven and deeper level of knowledge in two or three of these areas.