- Senior / Lead Agile Business Analyst - Payroll System Implementation
- 6 month contract
- Hawthorn location
Payroll system implementation skills is mandatory for this role.
In addition, the Senior BA will assume the responsibility for overseeing and ensuring quality in all BA work, and may include the allocation of work to other project team members.
- Delivery of BA work in according to the organisation's BA practices and standards
- Elicitation and analysis of end to end solution requirements
- End to end management (incl. traceability) of solution requirements
- Production of requirement artefacts (i.e. user stories, epics and features) and presentations
- Investigation and synthesis of current state Payroll and related (e.g. HCM) processes
- Definition of future state Payroll business processes, including alignment with HCM
- Elicitation of data mapping and cleansing requirements
- Support the subsequent data mapping and cleansing activities
- Elicitation of system integration requirements
- Support the subsequent system integration activities
- Supporting definition of the future state operating model
- Guiding SME's in creating scenario based user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Supporting downstream teams with solution implementation (i.e. change, development, testing, others).
03 8399 9944