My client's customer service is their silver bullet, it's their point of difference in the market place and it is written into the DNA of all their employees. You must share this passion and be able to combine this with technical savvy to deliver an exceptional support.
Join the exciting Cloud revolution!
We are searching for a dedicated Engineer with outstanding Network experience to join the operations team and service the Cloud and Managed Services customers. Not only will you work within a team that is very supportive and close knit, but you will also be exposed to the wide variety of technologies that exist within the environment and the impressive group of customers that are serviced so passionately.
To be successful in this role, you would have the following experience:
- Experience with Network technologies, including LAN and WAN;
- Experience with MPLS networks ;
- Experience with clustered network environments;
- Fortinet Firewall management (preferred) or other Cisco ASA, Palo PAN's or Checkpoint firewall exposure;
- CISCO Nexus Switches and ASA Firewalls exposure;
- VMWare NSX or Velo Cloud administration (desirable);
- Citrix Netscaler management (preferred) or F5, Azure LB or AWS ALB/NLB Exposure;
- Cisco CCNP/CCNA Certification;
- Cisco CCIE certification (desirable);
- Understanding of Intel, VMware, O365, Azure, AWS and other cloud tech (advantageous);
- Windows server and related Microsoft technologies (desirable);
- Strong customer communication and documentation skills;
- Support experience with significantly sized user base;
- Built and maintained strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Infrastructure design, build, deployment and disaster recovery testing;
- Citrix XenApp experience preferred;
- Proficient in ITIL methodologies: change, incident, problem and configuration management.
Interested? Apply Today!