Reputed global technology integrator and MSP. Major player in the prof services tech space here in Melbourne with an enviable culture, L&D growth program, flexibility hours, and $150M+ annual network prof services/MSP project portfolio.
Senior Network Solutions consultative architect working directly with core clients to help transform their network environments. Work closely with Sales and Account Managers to help identify opportunities and evangelise network solutions, taking the customer on a trusted journey, creating network architectures and roadmaps in doing so.
This is a highly influential and business-critical role with outstanding career growth opportunities, technology exposure, a lucrative package featuring a sizeable bonus, and high-profile project ownership.
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience designing and creating network architectures for customers ideally in an SI/consulting/prof services environment mandatory
- Roadmapping experience (short and long term) mandatory
- Cisco suite (e.g. R&S, wireless, collab, SDN, etc.) knowledge mandatory
- RFP response, proposal writing, whiteboarding experience mandatory
- Pre-sales experience mandatory
- Cloud, IoT, latest industry infrastructure and application trending concept knowledge a bonus