A permanent opportunity is available supporting a leading Telco who have large-scale work and can provide a professional work environment and immediate start.
The role will be responsible for providing support for various build projects around Sydney, in addition to the following:
- Leading Troubleshooting activities on the antenna, mobile and wireless infrastructure
- Testing Radio Antennas for faults and line sweeping on new radio equipment
- Upgrades, commissioning, decommissioning & configuration of 2G/3G/LTE sites
- Hands on experience with transmission technologies and the ability to commission and integrate 2G/3G/LTE independently.
- Previous experience across Wideband, SMR & MTx
- Proven experience working in the role of technical support, customer service, SW roll-out/upgrade projects.
- Solid understanding of UMTS/LTE network and PIM testing.
Please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY button or contact Robert Daniels directly on 02 8023 5699.