Our client is a leading telecommunications provider. They see their people as vital to their success and have a high performance team culture. Staff can continually develop skills and experience due to the extensive training programmes available to all.
This is a 2 year fixed term contract, with full annual leave, sick leave etc
Currently they are looking for a Regulatory Strategy Adviser (or Senior Adviser) withing the economics and policy team, responsible regulatory analysis, advice and support services under the direction and guidance of the GM Economics and Policy Regulation.
The role will see you provide support in a range of areas, based on a sound understanding of the regulatory regime as it is evolving; and of the company's objectives and the environment in which it is operating.
Duties will include:
- Identifying and analysing regulatory issues - prepare and deliver draft advice, reports and summaries to senior team members.
- Provide technical advice and subject matter expertise and guidance to internal and external stakeholders on regulatory issues as required
- Contribute to strategic projects to secure favourable regulatory reform
- Assist in the development and delivery of guidance, policies, processes, guidelines, tools and training aimed at raising awareness and understanding of the regulatory regime and company objectives and obligations under that regime
- Assist to monitor and maintain compliance where appropriate with standards, frameworks, policies, procedures and controls that effectively govern regulatory compliance.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years demonstrated regulatory experience, preferably from a telecommunications operator or professional services organisation (law firm, consultant etc).
- Proven understanding of the telecommunications industry and the regulatory environment.
- Experience in the areas of spectrum management & fixed wireless policies, or industry codes will be highly regarded
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues concisely and clearly, including some drafting
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
A great opportunity for someone to learn and grow their career within a dynamic and changing environment.
Please note that all short-listed candidates will be subject to ID, employment verification and national criminal record checking, along with drug and alcohol testing.
02 8023 5607