Is a global Systems Integrator who partners with leading vendors such as Microsoft, Citrix and Cisco. They provide technology solutions in the Enterprise space and offer a high performing culture, where you are supported and enabled to be at the top of your game, surrounded by like mined professionals.
Leaders at the forefront of technology, with an Innovation Centre here in Sydney, exploring emerging technologies. They have clients ranging from Financial Institutions, Government, Start-Ups and Manufacturing
This is a newly created role for a skilled Senior Consultant - focusing on Digital Work Spaces (end user computing previously), where you will be part of the leading practice in Australia in this field.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate, creative and collaborative team and thrive in this excellent company culture where you can share your knowledge and learn from your team.
Your role will be leading the customer engagement and sit between the Solution Architects, Project Managers and become the trusted advisor to the client, dealing regularly with C level and heads of business, presenting alternatives and resolving issues.
You will be building complex solutions client base and lead a range of projects at the larger (or high profile) end of town. Using your technical skills and consultative, professional approach, you will easily engage with clients and highlight any potential issues to the Project Manager.
You will also be responsible for the delivery in terms of quality and standards
- Working across pre-sales, consulting, technical leadership on projects, architecture and design
- Delivering solutions to customers, working on-site and/or remotely
- Designing solutions that meet the needs of the customer
- Technical leadership of more junior consultants and technical specialists
- Being a trusted advisor to the Customer
- Sharing your experience & knowledge with the team
- Degree qualifications in IT + at least 10 years of experience, coming from an IT engineering type career path
- Highly developed consultative skills, with the ability to manage relationship, present and resolve conflict to C level
- You will be either a generalist across Digital Workspace (End User Computing), or have a deep specialisation in Windows 10 SOE, Deployment, Management, BYOD, Devices, Apps, Azure Cloud (or AWS), Identity Management, Security Management (device focused) SCCM, Facial recognition, Data, virtualisation, Digital, VMware, Citrix
- You will have experience in working with vendors like Cisco, Citrix, Microsoft & VMware and general IT infrastructure such as directories, DNS, security, server/client architecture, remote access, virtualisation, storage networking
- Top notch communication skills and able to communicate technical aspects of the solution in an easy to understand manner that is understood by the client and be a real team player. Attitude and technical ability are key.
- Quality focused, with a passion for delivering successful, commercially and technically sound solutions for clients
- Technical leadership / project management experience - managing multiple projects and teams
- Pre-sales experience is a plus
This company offers an excellent future for the right candidate. They look after their own in terms of training, career development, certifications and offer an environment where you can thrive.
Please submit your application online in the first instance or contact Karen Aldrich from Launch Recruitment on 02 8023 5607