This is a fantastic opportunity for a Personal Assistant to work with a leading Telecommunications company based in North Sydney. This role will see you provide administrative support to an Executive General Manager
Operating at an executive level this position requires a candidate that is confident in communicating with people at all levels within the organisation.
- Providing support to senior management with presentations, documentation and event organisation.
- Assist with scheduling and managing senior executive's calendars and meetings
- Build and create relationships with key stakeholders
- Monitor, collect and update relevant information for the rollout activities
- Relay information on the forecast and actual events internally to Logistic and Finance & Control departments.
- Coordinating reports and Travel management
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Prior experience supporting Executive Managers
- Proven ability to plan, coordinate and follow through on projects
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry is advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (particularly with Excel & PowerPoint)
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please submit your resume tp