The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience in site acquisition within the wireless telecommunications or construction industry but could also come from a commercial or government industry. It is important to have strong communication skills, with the ability to negotiate lease agreements, read and understand property lease agreements.
- Undertake site acquisition and property activities for upgrades to existing telecommunication sites
- Liaise with site owners for site visits and construction access and ensure all approvals are in place prior to construction activities
- Negotiate lease and license agreements that meet the clients legal, financial and property management requirements
- Manage sites through other Carrier's co-location processes
- Report site progress and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders to ensure project delivery and manage external stakeholders and clients expectations.
- Competent with heads of terms and property lease agreements.
- Relevant experience in the Telecommunications, Construction or Commercial setting.
- Strong negotiation skills to achieve the desired commercial and acquisition outcomes.
- Tertiary qualifications in Property, Real Estate, Economics or a related discipline.
If you are interested in speaking to me about this role then please apply now or contact Robert Daniels at Launch Recruitment on 02 8023 5699.