Data Migration Manager
|Job Title:||Data Migration Manager|
|Salary:||$900 - $1100 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Garden|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 19:03|
The Data Remediation Manager role is critical for designing and delivering data remediation of legacy source systems to ensure successful migration to the SMS solution.
Reporting into the SMS Program Manager, you will operate at the strategic and operational level, and play a critical role in achieving go-live readiness. You will primarily be responsible for managing data remediation activities across the student finance and administration support team.
1. Advanced data remediation and/or data transformation skills.
2. Demonstrated experience leading geographically dispersed teams to deliver desired outcomes.
3. Comfortable when dealing with people of all levels within an organisation.
4. Preferred experience in large scale data migration in ERP environments, system implementations, transformation programs or Greenfield operations.
5. A self-starter that seizes the opportunity to successfully deliver on time with high quality standards.
6. Passionate about data and able to develop innovative solutions on a limited budget in tight timeframes.
Please send CV to Sam Garden
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's