To be successful in this role, you would have experience with the following:
- Strong understanding of Intel, VMware, O365, Azure, AWS and other cloud tech
- Experience with Double Take, Zerto, HyperVisor, Compute/Host, V-Centre (VCD)
- Experience supporting significantly sized user base (>2000 users)
- Prior experience managing/leading a small-medium sized team, managing small to large complex virtualised multi-tenant hosting environments
- Proven capability in Cloud & Managed Services design, build, deployment and disaster recovery testing
- Proficient in ITIL methodologies: change, incident, problem and configuration management
- Working knowledge of cloud automation, concepts and experience delivering them
- Strong customer communication and documentation skills.
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual who is looking to work with exciting technology in a new office with exceptional facilities, with a team of great people.