Key responsibilities and duties:
- Supporting the M&D Operational processes
- Providing cover during team leave and absence
- Investigating and resolving operational issues in the M&D space
- Supporting the incident and escalation management work stream
- Ensuring quality of the deliverables and the compliance to standards and guidelines including development of required levels of documentation
- Communicating and reporting on operational status and delivering high quality operational reporting
- Continuously improve the M&D operational processes
- Supporting with project deliverables during migration to new systems
- Supporting with User Acceptance Testing (UAT and PVT)
- Understanding of process operations in a Case Management, Contact Centre or Billing environment.
- Experience working in a telco background
- Understanding of work flows, incident and case escalations.
- Extensive experience of well-developed business and customer service (or similar) skills.
- Good communication skills, attention to detail, a good grasp of numbers
- Solid experience in data analysis