An Australian-owned IT Managed Service Provider, this company pride themselves in their commitment to delivering successful outcomes for their customers through expert collaboration with world-class vendors. With a successful client base covering enterprise Government and commercial accounts, the team is looking to expand.
Due to growth we are seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to join a Canberra based team.
This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team, developing, implementing and supporting customer environments whilst designing smart solutions to meet customer requirements using the best-fit and cutting edge technologies. You will be a focussed individual with Microsoft Windows and other cloud/virtualisation technology strengths.
- Significant experience in enterprise Microsoft Windows environments (Windows Server 2012 & 2016)
- Significant experience in cloud/virtualisation technologies and platforms (e.g. XenServer, VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, OpenStack, CloudStack/CloudPlatform and other Cloud platforms)
- Significant understanding of and experience in designing/building/running environments incorporating combinations of (highly available/clustered or not):
- Experience with configuring and managing SCCM deployments
- Experience with PowerShell and other orchestration, automation or scripting languages/tools
- Experience with analysis, evaluation and preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimisation, development, and/or maintenance efforts
- Experience with Commvault or Veeam backup environments
- Experience with load balancing technologies and appliances (e.g. Netscaler, F5)
- Exposure to or experience with Linux operating system environments
- Exposure to or experience with Fortinet firewalls
For more information and a confidential discussion on your next career move, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615
*please note, this opportunity requires Security Clearance*