In this hands-on role, you will be given a diverse portfolio and be responsible for any issues which may impact on deployment or other crucial business activities.
The role will you will:
- Monitor, collect and update relevant information to the roll-out activities
- Report, review and control progress to assure commitments are achieved
- Manage Teams of Matrix resources to deliver programs of work within specified time frames
- Initiate project scheduling and forecasting process for projects
- Understand the contractual scope of work, constantly contributing that project is deployed accordingly.
- Support Risk Management process
- Prior experience within the telecommunications industry is required
- Strong stakeholder management and administration experience
- Proven commercial management of CAPEX budgets and reducing OPEX commitments
- Strong negotiation and dispute resolution skills
- Be deadline driven, an effective communicator and adaptable to the demands of a multiple projects driven environment
A great opportunity for the experienced Project Manager to flex their existing skills while gaining valuable experience alongside highly experienced project teams.
Please apply now or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699 for further details.