The key responsibilities of this roles include driving technical partnership/relationships, reviewing and developing new maintainable products, developing and hosting internal training courses as well as working closely with sales and technical services teams.
To be successful in this role, you would have the following experience:
- Experience with Network technologies, including LAN and WAN
- Experience with MPLS networks
- Experience with clustered network environments
- Fortinet Firewalls and Citrix Netscaler exposure
- CISCO Nexus Switches and ASA Firewalls exposure
- Cisco CCIE certification
- Strong understanding of Intel, VMware, O365, Azure, AWS and other cloud tech
- Windows server and related Microsoft technologies (Exchange, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, Internet Information Services) including monitoring and troubleshooting, administration, replication technologies, security hardening and performance
- Strong customer communication and documentation skills
- Support experience with significantly sized user base
- Prior experience managing/leading a small-medium sized team.
- Managed small to large complex virtualised multi-tenant hosting environments
- Built and maintained strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Infrastructure design, build, deployment and disaster recovery testing
- Citrix XenApp experience preferred
- Proficient in ITIL methodologies: change, incident, problem and configuration management.
The person needs to be able to work independently as a part of a team with a strong focus on customer service. This is an incredible opportunity for an individual who is looking to work with exciting technology in a new office with exceptional facilities.