A leader in the entertainment industry witha hige global footprint, this organisation strive to consistently push the envelope of innovation and creativity.
As a Principal Engineer, your primary responsibilities will include;
- Providing support throughout all Software Delivery Life Cycles and ensure delivery of high quality products.
- Developing end to end ownership of projects starting from requirement gathering, design, delivery and deployment.
- Providing documentation to developers to use your new functionality, and expand upon this functionality in the future
- Guiding the test team and providing critical feedback on test plans, test cases and test methodologies
- Improving and streamlining team processes
- Expert level C# and C++
- 8+ years of commercial development experience with an emphasis on delivering libraries and frameworks.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent is preferred
- Software development experience with object-oriented design
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including design patterns and UML.
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle and multiple releases of enterprise-class software products.
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Free parking and gym onsite
- Staff rewards and incentives