Your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage a range of projects and support senior project staff in managing large and complex infrastructure projects
- Manage and oversee particular aspects of project implementation including monitoring project plans, coordinating resources and managing budgets
- Undertake research and analysis to support the development of key projects
- Provide timely advice and communication to relevant stakeholders regarding project status and implementation issues
- Provide advice and support to project team members
- Preparation of status updates, reports, budgets and discussion papers
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience supporting large construction or governement projects.
- Ability to meet project deadlines and budgets in line with agreed standards.
- Strong stakeholder management and excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong financial management and previous experience with SAP is advantageous.
- Identify and analyse situations and implement appropriate solutions with ease.
If you can demonstrate extensive experience in the above, please apply now or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699 for further information