This is a key role is a large SAP implementation and Business Transformation project- With an unprecedented reputation, this role offers an exceptional opportunity for a dedicated SAP professional with outstanding business and functional consultant experience.
With a drive towards providing exceptional customer service, you should be able to highlight significant experience across the following:
- Deep SAP CRM / ISU expertise, good functional and business consultant, Fiori , primarily gained in the Utility industry
- Thorough understanding of integration touch points between SAP CRM and SAP IS-U
- Team player, able to manage a diversified team (both on and offshore)
- Positive, energetic, pragmatic, flexible
- Able to interact at all levels within an organisation
- Familiar with Activate Methodology / Agile and Solution Manager 7.2
- Challenge status quo to further improve business efficiencies
- Maintain a vision of the future
- Understand the organisation, including current performance, challenges and strategic objectives
- Work closely and constructively with key stakeholders, inc. Program Managers and PMO
- Highlight and report risks and issues early, consider solutions and mitigation actions to address
- Be visibly positive and supportive of the Technology Program both internally and externally
Ideally, you should have relevant certifications and experience in large, enterprise level organisations.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please call Matthew Drake on 02 8023 5638 or alternatively email your resume to [email protected]