Our client is a large utility provider who are currently undertaking a major three year technology transformation program. They require an experienced quality focused PMO consultant.
Reporting to the PMO Manager you will be required to:
- Co-ordinate, administer and finalise Q-Gate exits for Project
- All Technology Programs (including Optimus)
- Monitor compliance with standards/good practice
- Co-ordinate quality reviews of program deliverables.
- Monitor completion of corrective actions
- Liaise with internal and external audit teams to co-ordinate audits and other quality checks
- Co-ordinate end of phase stage gate reviews and approvals
- Facilitate post-implementation reviews
- Capture lessons learnt
- Analyse and report on feedback from quality assurance reviews (stage-gate, health checks, post project, audits etc.)
- Develop, implement and promote a quality strategy, standards and methods for staff to use including guidance on quality criteria and sign off authorities.
Key Deliverables produced:
- Health-check self-assessments tool
- Post Implementation Template
- Lessons Learned Register
- Quality Assurance process
- Quality Gate Assessment Reports and quality review reports and corrective actions.
- Quality review and corrective action report
What the person in this role MUST do:
- Provide advice and guidance to teams on all aspects of quality assurance and audits
- Business partnering and development of strong relationships with the Business Executive and other key stakeholders - particular focus on CEO, CFO, Procurement and Assets.
- Ensure a continuous level of service is delivered to the Business from members of the Business Finance team, and ongoing identification and delivery on improvement opportunities
- Provision of strategic operational, financial and commercial value-add support for Business goals and initiatives
- Ensure that initiatives and requirements are timeously communicated to the Business and provide proactive support in complying with these.
- Escalation of issues and action plans to the appropriate business leaders as required
- Coordination of and input into the annual planning cycle where required; liaison with key stakeholders and provision of analysis and advice to improve the company position
- Strong situational awareness and ability to sense the political narrative
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, with proven track record displaying the ability to influence change at a senior management level within the organisation and the ability to encourage compliance with new strategies
- Agility and the ability to react appropriately in a structured business environment
- Resilience - having the personal fortitude to work with people who have ingrained perspectives and challenging circumstances