- Fantastic opportunity to join a Government agency
- Immediate start available
- 35 Hours per week
Our client, a leading Government agency is seeking a Senior Project Officer to provide a high level of support to several projects, managing time, budget, events and communication plans.
As a Senior Project Officer you will:
- Manage projects with the guidance of senior officers
- Manage small and medium-sized events
- Build effective relationships with key stakeholders and maintain key stakeholder lists
- Manage communications plans including social & traditional media and website content
Ideally you have experience in:
- Leading and managing all aspects of events and complex projects
- Managing and developing key stakeholder lists, networks and communication strategies.
- Attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Excellent communication and enthusiasm for building stakeholder networks
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Knowledge of government systems such as SAP and TRIM/HPE Content Manager systems desirable but not essential.
Apply now to find more about this opportunity. Please apply in time as the deadline for applications is Wednesday 31st 5:00pm.