The role will work with process owners and stakeholders to understand the steps required to achieve level 4 process maturity and implement strategies to ensure they achieve this rating by June 2019. Through strong collaboration, the role will integrate the domains of Process, Systems, Measures and Change across teams, cross functional processes, and suppliers/customers.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Process Improvement position with some Telecommunications experience
- 5+ years' experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Strong knowledge of Project Management in industry standards and best practices such as PMP. 5 years' experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle (PMBok)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt qualification or experience
- Advanced process mapping and documentation
- Executive level presentation skills
- 3-5 years in Telecommunications Industry preferred