This team is resposible for providing shared services to the Procurerment portfolio teams as well as a variety of business units
The shared services include the areas of policies & compliance, procurement operations, process & technology, data & analytics, planning & reporting as well as management of the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) Framework.
This position involves active communication and promotion of the SRM across the Procurement team, enabling them to work well alongside the program. It also provides effective monitoring and tracking of SRM improvement initiatives, including developing, analysing and reporting on surveys.
Key responsibilities and attrbutes that are required:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Procurement function
- Understanding of the principles, practices, theories and concepts of Procurement
- Degree qualified in a business related field
- Strong analytical and numerical skills to analyse procurement reports and information from governance meetings.
- Understanding of the business requirements of their customers
- Working closely with Procurement Portfolio GMs and Business GMs and stakeholders to support the delivery of strategies, plans and initiatives that deliver improved Procurement services and support that underpins the broader Procurement operating plan
- Maintenance of the SRM Framework including day to day user support
- Influencing and persuading internal and external stakeholders
- A comprehensive understanding of how the business operates and interacts with Procurement, as well as contributing to the establishment of Procurement as a trusted advisor
- The ability to work in a matrix management structure.