Office Manager - Full-time 1 Year Contract With Extension
We are hunting for a office manager superstar!
This is an extremely rare opportunity to work for one of the world's leading advanced technology firms who are leading the way with the next generation of Virtual Reality technologies.
Essentially a well known Silicon Valley company operating in Melbourne!
You will be trained and managed by the administrative staff in the US. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic team setting for a large US corporation and grow your experience to a whole new level.
What You Will Be Working On:
- Support leaders,/ executives and engineer teams
- Shipping and temporary import management
- Site management
- Procurement worldwide
- Dealing with accounts to resolve procurement items
- Coordinate general administrative activities for the office
- Handle building management and facilities issues
- Purchasing using SAP system
- On-boarding and setting up new employees.
- Maintain positive relationships with vendors
- Maintain an efficient and productive work atmosphere
- Participate as needed in special projects
- Staying on top of each and every item with consistent follow up until they are resolved
- Must be highly skilled, experienced, detail focused and organised, Our client is focused on finding someone who can handle lots of emails (150 to 200 Per Day Approximately)
- Demonstrate strong follow up, problem solving skills, exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Must already have full Australian work rights without any restrictions.
- Be highly reliable and self-starting individual with a proven background of recent success as an office manager.
- Have a proven ability to work under pressure and within short time constraints within a complex system.
- Must have at least 2 years of administrative support experience in a similar high paced environment to qualify.
**Please include a brief quarter page summary as to why you are the best candidate for the position and outline examples of how you have succeeded in similar environments.