You will be required to:
- Familiarity with technical concepts, products, and architecture related to Identity & Access Management (IDAM) including knowledge in user access data analysis including role design, role mining and role/attribute-based access controls
- Facilitate daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly project/scrum activities regularly and manage the team of project specialists to ensure that the outcomes of initiatives are effectively communicated to the business and establish the basis for future practice.
- Develop and define product back log, epic, user story, and story points, and implement consistent icare-wide policies and procedures which reflect best practice across the business.
- Lead and coordinate icare-wide quality projects to provide insight into potential improvements in business technology, including identifying gaps.
- Perform quality assurance and manage contribution to test design and test case review.
- Represent the business technology and lead major projects as assigned from time to time to ensure project objectives are achieved.
Please forward your CV to Elle or call 02 8023 5616 for a confidential chat.