You will provide key administration support to the VIC/TAS LA&SE team, as well as participate actively in establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with nbn project teams, delivery partners and external stakeholders.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with regional nbn deployment, design, HSE, and network operations staff during the design, construction and network operations phases of the nbn rollout.
- Ensure the timely management of complaints and/or stakeholder issues.
- Elevate contentious issues to the State Lead and State Manager.
- Provide input into Land Access and Stakeholder Engagement strategy, document, process and system development.
- Attend related stakeholder meetings with approval authorities and relevant external stakeholder groups.
- Review and provide feedback on Delivery Partner practical completion items for public and private land access activities.
- Undertake Audits and report to State Lead on areas of non-compliance
- Assist the regional LA&SE team to ensure nbn's deployment and operations targets are met and land access is obtained within relevant legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Work collaboratively with the regional LA&SE team to ensure nbn's deployment and operations targets are met.
- Ensure compliance with nbn's complaints management objectives.
- Provide input into Land Access and Stakeholder Engagement framework & strategy from a continuous learning prospective.
- Assist nbn delivery partners in meeting their obligations in relation to land access, stakeholder engagement, complaints management, community notifications and events
- Attend meetings with key internal and external stakeholders to provide input on land access and stakeholder concerns.
Professional background / Skills Required:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in a related discipline, such as communications, public relations, media, marketing, town/urban planning, environmental science etc.
- Experience in a similar role within a construction, infrastructure or telecommunications organisation involved in major projects.
- Appreciation for the benefits of a dynamic team-based culture and the challenges and rewards associated with contributing to the delivery a large infrastructure project.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and an ability to establish and maintain effective partnerships with internal and external colleagues and clients.
- An excellent attention to detail, and an ability to prioritise work autonomously and a strong interest in and appreciation of stakeholder issues.
- Ability to undertake some interstate travel and out of hours work
- Skills in Microsoft Office Software - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook