Headquartered in Europe, our client has developed an innovative SaaS product to enable FMCG (food) clients to more effectively and efficiently manage their operations and supply chain
They offer a highly engaged team environment, with break-out rooms and flexible environment, they offer employee benefits such as Private medical care; Training and Flexible working
Due to continued growth, they are seeking a Supply Chain Business Intelligence Analyst to be responsible for planning, creating, managing and implementing BI Reports and Dashboards in for key clients across ANZ.
This role will see you become a crucial member of the team, working alongside the leadership team. You will develop innovative reporting options for customers via the organisations key SaaS tools.
By combining your market experience and BI Skills to review and analyse information from customers' daily operations you will develop clear strategies for customers to realise financial improvements in their supply chain.
You will also have the opportunity to drive specific improvement projects and will guide and train customer teams on how to realise improvements in their operations.
- Provide excellent reporting & analytical services to customers and help ensure that they are getting maximum value from the information they are capturing the in the system.
- Develop strategies and project plans to show customer how they can make financial improvements in their business.
- Build efficient, stable, customer focused and usable reports using a variety of data sources to solve business problems.
- Setup reporting needs for customers to help them gain insight to their business.
- Work with customers to guide them through improvement projects, training and helping them to continue to realise gains in the future.
- Help identify useful new data sources that can be used to help fulfil our customers reportin
- Support to existing business users and provide consulting and training where necessary and investigate and resolve application errors, data discrepancies and queries.
- Document procedures & processes, take part in user meetings and assist in presenting issues and solutions
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst in a commercial environment.
- Previous experience in the meat / food industry is highly desirable.
- Customer focused design skills with a focus on ease of navigate and use.
- Proven data visualisation creation skills that are innovative and creative
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to develop and present to customers
- Enjoy coming up with solutions 'ahead of the curve', to take customers on the journey
- Advanced Excel and data visualisation skills
This is a very exciting opportunity to join at a pivotal time for the business with excellent opportunity for career development