In this role you will play a key part in ensuring the design, development and implementation of change supports the customer and banker needs and the realisation of business benefits across various projects and portfolios
With a drive towards providing exceptional Change Management, you should be able to highlight significant experience across the following:
- Scope Definition and Management: Assess the prevailing environment, scope and define the change to ensure outcomes and expected change benefits are clearly articulated and that agreed work is aligned to the overall project/initiative.
- Change Management: Develop and manage the change plan to deliver the agreed capabilities and realise the business benefits within agreed scope, time and budget.
- Change Readiness: Ensure line(s) of business is ready, willing and able to adopt and embed the change - identify, monitor and report on issues and/or problems associated with the change including challenging and influencing project team members and stakeholders as required to enable the successful achievement of change deliverables and benefits
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Change Practitioner at management level
- Extensive experience in managing and implementing small to medium sized initiatives in projects or change
- Experience in an agile environment or evidence of the qualities & capabilities that a change professional needs to be able to work in an interactive, often ambiguous agile environment
Ideally, you should have relevant certifications and experience in large, enterprise level organisations.
For a confidential discussion on this role, please call Matthew Drake on 02 8023 5638 or alternatively email your resume to email@example.com